1. WHAT IS YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY'S AUTHORITY TO CONFER GRANTS OF ROYAL AND NOBLE TITLES AND KNIGHTHOODS? - In 1967, now His Imperial Majesty King Roman then His Royal Highness Prince Ronald, inherited Lithuania from his bio-father as Grand Duke, properly Grand Prince in Polish. His Sovereignty is recognized as an entitlement under International Law, and he remains rightful lawful Monarch of Lithuania today by International Law, and also of the Empire of Europa by declaration and International Law.
2. DO YOU HAVE LETTERS PATENT TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM? - The document was produced in 1993 by Alan, Earl of Dalvey, and signed by him and by Darwin lawyer Anthony Dean Buckland/ Bocklande. Family letters patent in the 19th century and lineage throughout since Catherine the Great subordinated the Kingdom of Lithuania in 1795.
3. DOES YOUR FAMILY ANCESTRY HAVE RECURRING LETTERS PATENT? - Princes Gedroyc letters patent Vilnius 1811 and St Petersburg 1873 are two examples.
4. WHOM DID YOU SUCCEED IN 1967? - Grand Prince Roman 1 of Lithuania, and Count of Lubraniec Dambski, who civilly married (Grand) Princess Paulina Gedroyc in 1927 at Lwow Poland. Princess Paulina disappeared during World War 2 and was officially declared dead in 1940: in 1946 she was found to have survived. During this period, Prince Roman 1 sired two children through Lady Katherine (Mann) - Prince Ronald Victor Charles in 1942 and Princess Christine Elizabeth Catherine in 1945.
5. DOES YOUR FATHER'S TOMB SHOW HIS TITLES? - The Royal Tomb at Brama 4 Warsaw is inscribed Count of Lubraniec and Grand Prince of Lithuania - see below.
6. WHAT IS YOUR AUTHORITY TO SELL TITLES? - Entitlement under International Law, and the Royal Precedent of many Monarchs through centuries, whenever Royal Sovereigns needed to replenish their coffers to achieve goals, even to survive.
7. HOW DID YOUR FATHER BECOME GRAND PRINCE OF LITHUANIA? - Through marriage, just as Grand Duke Jogaila of Lithuania became also King of Poland when he married Queen Jadwiga in 1386.
8. IS YOUR MAJESTY A CROWNED KING? - I crowned myself in 2005, just as Emperor Napoleon 1 did in 1804 when he thereby rejected the coronation authority of the Pope (then Pius 7).
9. IS IT NECESSARY FOR A KING TO BE CROWNED IN ORDER TO BE A KING? - Recent example is Edward 8 of England who is recognized as King from the time of his accession, although he was never crowned. Elizabeth 2 became Queen of England in 1952 and was not crowned until 1953. Grand Dukes of Lithuania Gediminas and Vytautas are similarly also properly acknowledged as Kings, despite dying before coronation.
10. WHEN WILL YOUR MAJESTY BE PROPERLY RECOGNIZED BY OTHER COUNTRIES? - When other countries fulfill their obligation to accord me the respect and Sovereign Entitlements which are my due under International Law. NB "The absent sovereign remains the de jure government of the country (even though they are never officially or even unofficially recognized)" -Oppenheimer, "Governments and Authorities in Exile" - American Journal of International Law (p. 571) - Hersch Lauterpacht, C. J. Greenwood, International Law Reports, p. 559).
11. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? - To restore recognition of entitlement to my Territories, Peoples, Sovereign Equality, Precedence, Privileges, and Immunity, and to acquire appropriate restitution from usurpers.
12. OVER WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU CLAIM MONARCHY? - The Empire of Europa since 2004 and its constituent Kingdom of Lithuania since 1967.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT TITLES? - His Imperial Majesty King Roman the First, Emperor of Europa, King of Lithuania; Grand Prince of Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Novgorod, Vladimir; Prince/Duke of Aukstota, Bryansk, Chernigov, Chernobyl, Courland, Galicz, Gedroyc, Grodno, Kiev, Kosovo, Krvac, Livonia, Lvov, Minsk, Novaharodak, Ossetia, Oswiecim, Palanga, Perjaslavl, Pinsk, Polotsk, Pskov, Ratno, Riazan, Rostov, Samogitia, Santok, Smolensk, Starodub, Trakai, Turau, Tver, and Vitebsk; King Elector; Prince Elector; Count of Lubraniec Dambski; Sovereign of the Royal Lithuanian Order, Sovereign of the Order of the Amethyst; De Jure Sovereign (by International Law); De Facto Sovereign (by Right).
14. WHERE DOES YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY RESIDE? - I have resided in Australia since 1967 and in Darwin since 1975, where I founded and was first president of the Filipino Club Darwin, which I supported for 23 years of charitable works, and was recognized for in the NT Government's Hansard.
15. WHAT DOES YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY DO IN DARWIN? - I look for ways to receive proper recognition as His Imperial Majesty King Roman of Europa and Lithuania and to this end I have studied International Law and European Law. I need generous contributors in order to progress further.
16. WHAT OTHER GOALS DOES YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAVE? I would like to produce a movie of my novelette "Moon Shock", which is part of a trilogy, The Amazing Adventures of Professor John Hudson. I would also like to be able to bring my invention Moonship Phoenix, which is a flying saucer, to fruition. And to help starving and homeless peoples.
This is my OFFICIAL site, where you can learn about me, and buy a legacy of REAL Royal and Noble Titles from me. You can buy almost ANY Royal and Noble Title from His Imperial Majesty King Roman, including Baronet, Baron, Viscount, Count, Marquis, Duke, Prince, and their female equivalents. You may also become a Royal Ambassador, Royal Knight, and Royal Commander, and acquire promotion of a suitable period of service - BUY TITLES HERE Your contributions will assist my quest for global recognition under International Law.
Darwin Residence: Peace Palace, 124-7 Progress Drive, Darwin NT 0810, Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Tomb of Dambski-Gedroyc in Warsaw
Letters Patent 1993
Father of Paulina, Wladislaw Prince Gedroyc
Marquise de Pourbaix, Renata Princess Gedroyc
Parents of Princess Renata
Ancestral Lineage of King Roman
Henrietta Sambler, Mother of Lady Katherine
Daughter of Wladislaw and Renata, Paulina Gedroyc Dambska, Stepmother of King Roman
Prince Roman, Count Dambski, Biological Father of King Roman
Lady Katherine Mann, Mother of King Roman
Self portrait of King Roman's maternal ancestor Sir Anthony van Dyck, Court Painter to James 1 and Charles 1 of England